Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
I can't even get over the amazing illustrations in this book! I know what all my nieces are getting for Christmas! and you know Ollie and Max will totally appreciate this book too, it is mostly for me though!
Posted by katie at 12:44 PM
- finish 6 small paintings
- get a stock of 20 (or more) dresses (i have a big show coming up in August)
- make prayer flags for the boys room (screeprinted with their name)
- make prayer flags for the backyard, intertwined with lights
- paint the burdy fence
- scoop up a bunch of the lame bark the previous owner used in the flower beds (hate that stuff!)
- finally get the fabric dyed and appliqued for the couch pillows (I am really excited about this)
- get the screenprinting equipment up and running
- draw or create something everyday
- enter a fabric design in the spoonflower contest
- paint a portrait of each of the boys
- get an artist group together to collaborate on a mural backdrop for the red sea sanctuary.
And I plan on getting this all done when?
Posted by katie at 11:06 AM