Thursday, January 28, 2010
Posted by katie at 9:53 AM
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Posted by katie at 3:45 PM
Posted by katie at 3:24 PM
I guess I should have known Max would need a heartier umbrella, this is how his cheap umbrella looked by the time we made it to the community center... seriously only a 5 minute walk.
So guess who had to give up her umbrella for the walk home. The boys stayed nice and dry, I was soaked.
Posted by katie at 3:09 PM
- It is comfy, super, super comfy. It is the first house we have really felt at home in. We loved the little milwaukie house, but our landlord... who was super awesome... was around allot, we never really felt like it was our home.
- I got to paint a wall in the living room, beautiful and horrible asparagus green... I love it.
- Like the Milwaukie house, every window I look out I see green.
- My bedroom is big... It is painted a deep warm grey color... and has dark brown roman shades.... It is like a comfy cave, I sleep awesome in there.
- I got a portable dishwasher! Awesome, I may be in love with that appliance.
- We have hardwood floors throughout the house... I love them.
- I can walk everywhere I need to go, and am only 5 minutes from NW Portland, and I get to drive over the St. John bridge allot. I love it!
- The backyard is perfect! and as soon as I finish the garage, my work space is going to be awesome!
We are still working on the house, I will post pictures as soon as we get everything settled. Right now I am working on finding the perfect robins egg color to paint the small space between the cabinets and backsplash!
Posted by katie at 2:54 PM
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Posted by katie at 1:52 PM