Our camera broke...
about a month ago.
So I have no new pics for you, but I do have a pic of the kids sailing origami boats... I am slightly origami obsessed... just slightly.. .
But Last night we got a new one, so just wait! I might go photo crazy!
Today I wrote a list of projects I want to get done by the end of summer... want to see?
- finish 6 small paintings
- get a stock of 20 (or more) dresses (i have a big show coming up in August)
- make prayer flags for the boys room (screeprinted with their name)
- make prayer flags for the backyard, intertwined with lights
- paint the burdy fence
- scoop up a bunch of the lame bark the previous owner used in the flower beds (hate that stuff!)
- finally get the fabric dyed and appliqued for the couch pillows (I am really excited about this)
- get the screenprinting equipment up and running
- draw or create something everyday
- enter a fabric design in the spoonflower contest
- paint a portrait of each of the boys
- get an artist group together to collaborate on a mural backdrop for the red sea sanctuary.
And I plan on getting this all done when?