Friday, June 6, 2008

is it june...

or is the universe playing a sick joke on us...

I want to wear skirts and tank tops... not long pants and ugg boots...
I want to play in my backyard, and work in my garden... not sit longingly looking out the window at the rain and wind.
I am tired of the library.
My boys and I are going stir crazy...

I am so sick of this weather!

Life has been crazy busy...

Nana Barb (b's mom) has been in the hospital for almost the entire month...that sucks...with a collapsed lung... she had surgery on Wednesday and is doing good, I hope that is over... we are going back down to cali at the end of the month when she is feeling better...

burdy fly away is doing good! I got picked up at another shop presents of mind on Hawthorne which is a really awesome shop so I am stoked....
Now I just have to find the time...My schedule is working out okay... I concentrate on the kids during the day... (I work if I can get them both down for naps, or if I am really crunched on a deadline... which I procrastinate... so every deadline) B gets home, we make and eat dinner, bath the kids... put them to bed and at about 10 p.m. I start working... I try to get to bed by 2 a.m... I usually make it... I do this about 3-4 times a week and than have a couple of nights of 9 p.m. bedtimes... it works for now...

Every Stay at home mom needs a gym membership... and a Fred meyers (I love to check Ollie in while I grocery shop)... I don't know why it took me so long to re-activate my gym membership.. I was worried it would be to expensive to get the kids a membership, it actually is not that much more than just my membership and my sanity is well worth the extra bills....being able to hand my kids over to someone else for two hours a day is just the kind of incentive I need to get my butt back in shape!

So almost a month ago I left my camera in my mom's car.... I still have not gotten it back, so no visual stimulus today.

0 comments: