Tuesday, June 21, 2011

created....perfectly buttered popcorn..

I love air popped popcorn. I like some butter on it sometimes, but what I hate, is how the heck do you get the butter dispersed evenly. There is nothing worse to me than butter soaked kernels, mixed with completely unseasoned kernels, drives me nuts.
.

This is adapted from how I dress my salad, again I hate unevenly dispersed or over dressed salad, drives me nuts.

Spread some softened butter around the bottom and sides of the bowl. Pop your air popped popcorn directly into the bowl and toss around with a spatula as it comes out. this will evenly distribute the butter without over buttering some of the kernels, and leaving others dry.


add some Kosher salt, and some minced Rosemary and you are good to go!

1 comments:

The Manlupig Family said...

I can't get over the geniusness in this... I will have to try this! I agree I hate those soggy pieces!