Wednesday, November 12, 2008

terrible two.

can someone, please anyone, save me from the terrible two's.



As I wrote the last post, I had a little almost two year old run up to me stripped down to nothing more than a diaper with his older brothers buzz lightyear underwear on over his head. Yelling at me that he wants candy, thank you halloween.


Anytime I tell Max anything he replys by saying... "but, Mom." Where did he get that.

Me: "Max stop yelling!"
Max: "but, Mom."
Me: "Max get off of the coffee table."
Max: "but, Mom."
Me: "Max get off your brother."
Max: "but, Mom."
Me: "Max stop biting ollie."
Max: "but, Mom."
Me: "Max put the food in your mouth."
Max: "but, Mom."
You get the idea.

*The conversations listed are only a fraction of our morning this morning.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ahh yes, the terrible twos...so sorry honey! But, it will get better. Just in time for them to throw something new our way. This is mommyhood:)